Pests come into our homes searching for food and shelter. If they find it, your home becomes quiet the inviting place and before you know it, a major problem has occurred. Many different types of pests threaten your well-being and comfort. If you suspect pests in the home or have seen them, give the manhattan pest control companies call at once.
There are many types of pests that may come into your home, but some of them are more common than others. Most common types of pests include:
· Mice/Rats: No one wants to see mice or rats in their home, yet this may be something that occurs. Mice come in through small holes in the walls. They leave behind feces which carry disease and destroy everything they come into contact with.
· Cockroaches: Cockroaches are the most common type of pest you’ll see in your home. There are a couple of species of cockroaches that can affect your home, any of them causing a mess in your home.
· Termites: It takes termites just two years to completely destroy a home! You may not notice this pest until damage has occurred if you are not keeping a close eye on things.
· Bed Bugs: A bed bug is an annoying pest that comes out to feed on your blood in the wee hours of the night. A female bed bug can lay up to 26,000 eggs in a period of one year!
· Ants: Ants are also a problem in homes that homeowners fight every single day. Ants are especially a nuisance during the summer months.
The sooner you call a pest control expert to get pest control services, the better. Pest control professionals can treat the pest types listed above and many others. Pick up that phone at the first sign of trouble.